1,900+ Titles: 20+ Core SubjectsReduce shelf space, grow your eBook library, and serve your entire institution with the Academic eBook Collection.
Highlights and Platform Features:
- Exclusive, unlimited, simultaneous use, on or off site - NO CHECK-IN/CHECKOUT
- New and updated titles added at no additional cost
- Dynamic citations: MLA, CMS, and APA formats
- User-friendly interface and easy access from any computer with an Internet connection
- Powerful browse and search options across more than 20 core subjects aligned to academic curricula
- Easy integration into any online catalogue via free MARC records
- Enhanced admin tools and usage stats
- Searchable Support Center with invaluable help materials, how-to tips, tutorials, and live help chat
- Bookmark tool.
Outstanding Titles from Award-Winning Imprints
A leading provider of reference materials, specializing in core subject areas such as history, science, literature, geography, health, and more.
The premier resource in the career education field, featuring comprehensive references on a wide variety of jobs, industries, and skills.
The Bloom's library of literary criticism presents expert analysis by world-renowned scholar Harold Bloom, covering frequently studied writers and works.
Call for a complete list of titles in this collection.
- Medea, Euripides
- Metamorphoses, Ovid
- Aeneid, Virgil
- The Republic, Plato
- Candide, Voltaire
- The plays of William Shakespeare
- The Prince, Niccolò Machiavelli
- Walden, Henry David Thoreau
- Dracula, Bram Stoker
- Great Expectations, Charles Dickens
- Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontë
- Ulysses, James Joyce
- Notebooks, Leonardo da Vinci
- The Divine Comedy, Dante Alighieri
- Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
- Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë
- Moby-Dick, Herman Melville
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Waste Land, T. S. Eliot
- My Ántonia, Willa Cather
- Winesburg, Ohio, Sherwood Anderson
- Madame Bovary, Gustave Flaubert
- Poems of Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Les Misérables, Victor Hugo
- Swann’s Way, Marcel Proust
- and hundreds more!
About the Collection:
The Literary Classics eBook Collection contains the full text of 800+ classic works featured in Bloom’s Literary Canon—Professor Harold Bloom’s unique and authoritative selection of the greatest literature of all time—including the essential works of the most important authors in world history and literature. Genres include poetry and plays, philosophical writings, novels and narrative nonfiction, and more. Each eBook was selected from the vast Project Gutenberg catalog of literature. This unparalleled collection is available on the Infobase eBooks platform and includes MARC records, notetaking and highlighting features, and the ability to download Literary Classics titles to handheld devices.