Simply Room Tours: Inspiring Design for Literacy Learning
Catalogue Number: CL0014
Producer: Choice Literacy
Subject: Professional Development
Grade Level: Educators
Country Of Origin: U.S.
Copyright Year: 2009
Running Time: 115
- Creating vibrant wall displays;
- Organizing libraries to promote student independence;
- Making the most of low-cost and free materials;
- Displaying books in ways that pique student interest;
- Arranging lamps, rugs and seating for comfort and warmth;
- Integrating your own sense of style into your classroom.
There are 12 classrooms from grades K-6 included on the DVD. Bonus tracks include tours of literacy rooms for teachers, and five bookrooms using different strategies for organizing books for grade-level team use.
Simply Beautiful: Classroom Design for Gracious Living and...Choice Literacy CL0003
Simply Beautiful: Classroom Design for Gracious Living and Learning Gail Boushey and Joan Moser...
Simply Organized: Classroom Libraries and Storage AreasChoice Literacy CL0006
Teachers are always on the hunt for new ideas to help organize their classroom libraries and...
Simply Beautiful: Middle School EditionChoice Literacy CL0009
In Simply Beautiful: Middle School Edition, Gail Boushey and Joan Moser (better known as "The...