Confessions of a Food Stylist
Catalogue Number: 430076
Producer: Learning ZoneXpress
Subject: Family Studies/Home Economics
Grade Level: 9 - 12, Post Secondary
Country Of Origin: United States
Copyright Year: 2008
Running Time: 18
Closed Captions: Yes
An interview and behind the scenes footage with Lisa Golden Schroeder, food stylist, cookbook author and teacher, gives the audience insight into the career of a food stylist. This program teaches viewers about:
- The education and training that is helpful to break into this profession
- The salary range for this carer, and geographic locations where food stylists can earn a living
- The long-term career outlook for a food stylist
- The "highs and lows" of the job
- Demonstrates how to style a sandwich, a pork chop and a cheesecake
"Viewers will come away with an appreciation for the problem-solving aspects of the job of a food stylist and be intrigued with the nuts and bolts behind this novel career." â€“ School Library Journal
Confessions of an Event PlannerLearning ZoneXpress 430077
An interview and behind the scenes footage with Dena Marie Modica, Director of Sales and Marketing...
The Hospitality Industry: Careers to ConsiderFilms Media Group 700647
Hospitality: it's one of the world's fastest-growing industries, encompassing a wide variety of...
It's Your Job (Canada AM Series)CTV CTV396
In five segments, experts weigh in on how to determine the right job for you, how to get it, how to...