Cutting Edge Success at Work Series
Catalogue Number: 7D0049
Producer: Seven Dimensions Pty Ltd
Subject: Business Studies, Career Education, Drama, Family Studies/Home Economics, Guidance, Marketing, Social Sciences, Sociology
Grade Level: 9 - 12, Post Secondary, Adult
Country Of Origin: Australia
Copyright Year: 2014
Learn key employability skills. Ten fun videos for school leavers, college students and new starters to achieve success at work.
Two new interns arrive at Cutting Edge but not everything goes smoothly. Dion is the overconfident smart talking nephew of the boss. Tatiana speaks five languages but must work to be positive. Learn from their mistakes and develop skills to give students and new recruits an edge to succeed at work challenges.
There are 10 programs - each comprising video, PowerPoint slides, workbook with activities and answer sheet, learning tips, certificate and full script.
- Make a Great Impression Guide
- Make a Great Impression Power Point
- Communicate Effectively Guide
- Communicate Effectively Power Point
- Be Confident and Assertive Guide
- Be Confident and Assertive Power Point
- Set and Achieve Goals Guide
- Set and Achieve Goals Power Point
- Prioritize and Organize Guide
- Prioritize and Organize Power Point
- Contribute to the Team Guide
- Contribute to the Team Power Point
- Appreciate Feedback Guide
- Appreciate Feedback Power Point
- Build Employability Skills Guide
- Build Employability Skills Power Point
- Demonstrate Your Strengths Guide
- Demonstrate Your Strengths Power Point
- Impress at Job Interviews Guide
- Impress at Job Interviews Power Point
Cutting Edge Communication Comedy Series (Set of 80 Programs)Seven Dimensions Pty Ltd 7D0000
COMEDY MAKES LEARNING FUN! This comedy business series compliled of 80 programs completed in 2016...