Greeting and Introducing (Ep. 1): Cutting Edge English at Work Series
Catalogue Number: 7D0075
Producer: Seven Dimensions Pty Ltd
Subject: Business Studies, Drama, English
Grade Level: 9 - 12, Post Secondary, Adult
Country Of Origin: United States
Copyright Year: 2013
Running Time: 15:00
Learn to introduce yourself and others, and use the correct possessive pronouns - my, his, her, our, your and their.
For self-study or group ESL lessons at work, school, college or university.
This program covers:
1. Language Functions - Greeting and Introducing - introducing yourself and introducing others and responding.
2. Grammar - Possessive Pronouns - examples of everyday language using my, his/her, our, your, their.
3. Idioms - Cover for someone; Put someone in the picture; In someone else's shoes; Bend over backwards.
4. Vocabulary - next door; receptionist; promotion; great impression; employee/employees; we're/where.
5. Pronunciation - Consonants - shows difficulty with pronouncing 'facebook' and 'shoes'.