Expert Evidence Series
Catalogue Number: 7D0060
Producer: Seven Dimensions Pty Ltd
Subject: Criminal Justice & Law, Science, Sociology
Grade Level: Post Secondary, Adult
Country Of Origin: Australia
Copyright Year: 2017
Running Time: 77
The Expert Evidence Series includes 12 short videos on a range of topics designed to help anyone who must give expert evidence in court.
A range of legal and forensic experts share their knowledge and expertise on important and highly relevant topics, including using and preparing expert witnesses; presenting accurate expert evidence; as well as issues on ethics and miscarriages of justice.
- Role of the Expert Interview Guide
- Ethics and Standards Guide
- Credentials and Technology Guide
- Credibility and Experience Guide
- Expert Witness Preparation Guide
- Pre-appearance Discussions Guide
- Effective Written Reports Guide
- Presenting Reports and Opinions Guide
- Presentation Skills Guide
- Mistakes and Challenges Guide
- Miscarriages of Justice Guide
- Top Tips Guide
FRONTLINE: The Real CSIPBS Video 041548
From the courtroom to the living room (thanks to the hit television series CSI), forensic science...
NOVA: Forensics on TrialPBS Video 041599
There is a startling gap between the glamorous television world of CSI and the gritty reality of...
Forensics School: Inside a Criminal Justice Training CenterFilms Media Group 393796
For coursework involving difficult and sometimes disturbing material, it doesn’t hurt to show...
Social Theory and Crime SeriesShortcutstv Ltd STV016
This series is designed to introduce three major sociological theories of crime. Includes the...
Family and Social Change SeriesShortcutstv Ltd STV015
For a long time, sociologists developed theories about something called ‘the family.’ This...