Science in Progress
Catalogue Number: A296-S06
Producer: Superbe Films
Subject: Science, Social Studies
Grade Level: 3 - 5, 6 - 8
Country Of Origin: France
Copyright Year: 2020
Running Time: 60:00
Educational and entertaining, the animated short series, Science in Progress takes us on a journey into the heart of the scientific breakthroughs of our history. The three-minute episodes will give us the clues, the twist-and-turns, and the experiences that allowed scientists, from Antiquity to the present, to achieve discoveries in all scientific fields.
1. The Root of Angles (Square roots and Pythagoras)
2. Calculating a Circle's Surface Area (Pi)
3. The Probability a Butterfly Can Change the World (Chaos theory)
4. The Grammar of Mathematics (Numbers)
5. Magic Mushrooms (Penicillin)
6. Fighting Fire with Fire (Vaccination)
7. Once Upon a Liver (The role of the liver)
8. How to Bottle Electricity (Electricity)
9. Universal Attraction (Falling objects)
10. Air as Atmosphere (Air)
11. Children of Peas (Heredity)
12. Dancing Continents (Plate Tectonics)
13. The Little Lizards that Became Terrible (Dinosaurs)
14. Of Pure Sun and Fresh Water (Photosynthesis)
15. A Storm in a Glass of Water (Water)
16. Elastic Gold (Rubber)
17. Nothing is Lost, Nothing is Created, Everything is Transformed (Conservation of mass)
18. It Floats, It Sinks (Density)
19. The Search for the Infinitely Small (The Atom)
20. Electricity in Chemistry (Electrolysis)
Annedroids Series FourSinking Ship Entertainment SSE205
Annedroids is the story of budding scientist Anne who builds robots to help her perform experiments...
ScienceXplosionGAPC Productions GAP773
As enlightening as it is entertaining, this series will introduce a multitude of STEM topics and...
Coyote's Crazy Smart Science Show (Season 2)Animiki See Distribution Inc. AS0014
COYOTE'S CRAZY SMART SCIENCE SHOW (Coyote Science) is a visually stunning, award-winning...
Plankton and Tube's Amazing Science Adventures SeriesMcIntyre Media Inc. MCI045
A brand new Canadian-produced series for the elementary science curriculum. Your two hosts, the...
Finding Stuff Out (Season 4)Apartment 11 APT049
Why is gum sticky? Do bugs have bones? If you live at the North Pole, how do you know if it’s...