Animals, Underground Giants & Having Fun! Volume 1: Miaomiao Series
Catalogue Number: LSD105
Producer: Lofty Sky Distribution
Subject: Language Arts
Grade Level: PreK - 2
Country Of Origin: Canada
Copyright Year: 2018
Running Time: 11 x 7:00
Closed Captions: Yes
Programs included in Volume 1 are:
- Wild West Part I - The life of being a cowgirl is carefree until Miaomiao’s cow goes missing. To find the missing cow, Miaomiao and Doudou must track down the wanted bandit. Learn to say “cow” in Mandarin Chinese.
- Wild West Part II - Follow Miaomiao and Doudou as they track down her stolen cow and put Tantan the bandit behind bars. For their courageous efforts, the town sheriff gives them a delicious reward. Learn to say "Look for it" in Mandarin Chinese.
- Sneezy Bear - The gang's picnic gets cut short when Benben's allergies act up and he can't stop sneezing. Miaomiao needs to use her wit and determination to find a cure for her sneezy friend. Learn to say "honey" in Mandarin Chinese.
- Pictures at the Zoo - Miaomiao and Doudou are having a blast taking pictures of each other with animals at the zoo until their camera is stolen by a cheeky monkey named Tantan. Learn to say “Take a picture” in Mandarin Chinese.
- Runaway Train - Miaomiao, Doudou, and Benben take on the job of transporting animals to the zoo. Benben slacks off and jeopardizes the entire operation. Learn to say "job" in Mandarin Chinese.
- Benben the Yeti - Miaomiao and Doudou are on a hunt to track down the legendary Yeti. After getting caught in a snow storm, the duo have an unexpected encounter. Learn to say "big" and "small" in Mandarin Chinese.
- Helping Baby Moose - Miaomiao and Doudou accidentally stumble upon Coco, a lost baby moose, in Algonquin Park. Helping reunite the lost calf with her mother turns into a heroic adventure. Learn to say “Can we help you?” in Mandarin Chinese.
- Little Detective - Taking on the role of detectives, Miaomiao and Doudou help Beep Beep, a baby bluebird, searching high and low to find his lost nest. Learn to say “No problem” in Mandarin Chinese.
- Underground Giant - Miaomiao and Doudou encounter an underground giant with an aching mouth. They soon discover the pain is caused by chunks of food stuck in his teeth, and Miaomiao presents the giant with a toothbrush. Learn to say “It hurts” in Mandarin Chinese.
- Candy Moose - A magical candy moose leaves sweets for everyone wherever she goes, but soon gets kidnapped by a monkey. Now, she needs help from Miaomiao and her friends. Learn to say “help” in Mandarin Chinese.
- Safari - Miaomiao and friends venture to the safari where they learn about different animals and are having fun taking pictures of giraffes, rhinoceros, and zebras ... that is until Tantan the monkey gets them stuck in a ditch. Luckily the Safari animals are the helpful kind and they come to save the day. Learn to say "animals" in Mandarin Chinese.
Nominated for a 2019 Canadian Screen Award under the ‘Best Cross-Platform Project—Children’s and Youth’
Wind and Water/Scary Garden: Louis Says Season 2 (Cree Version)Louis Says Productions Inc. LSC011
Episode 1A - Wind and Water: On one of the hottest days of the year, Cree elder Louis asks Randy...
A Paint Job/Let it Snow: Louis Says SeriesLouis Says Productions Inc. LS0008
Episode 8A: A Paint Job - Louis tells Randy that Mrs. Charles is working on a sopekahikewin (a...
Mysterious Plants: The Mooh BrothersBreakthrough Entertainment BTE209
Dolly wants to have her pumpkin seeds planted, but the weather turns stormy. Barton and Dolly...
Anansi's Feast with Geese: Anansi and Friends SeriesMorembi Entertainment Inc. MORE04
The geese have returned from the south and the other birds plan to welcome them with a celebration...
Anansi Élève le Miel: Anansi et ses AmisMorembi Entertainment Inc. MORF02
Dottie L'hiboux demande Anansi l'Araignée d'aider à l'extraire du miel qu'elle a trouvé. Anansi...
The Howdytoons Collection of SongsSound Venture SVP448
Rock’N’Rainbow is a Toronto based glam-rock band making music aimed at children ages 4 to 7...