I Wonder... Coding Playlist
Catalogue Number: 992290PL
Producer: Educational Voice
Producing Agencies: Learning Mole
Subject: Mathematics, Science
Grade Level: PreK - 2, 3 - 5
Country Of Origin: Ireland
Copyright Year: 2022
Running Time: 5:25
Playlist includes the following 7 videos:
- What is a Digital Footprint? - A digital footprint is made up of all the things visible online such as our social media posts and comments. It is a trail of information you leave behind every time you use the internet. They can't be removed so keep it clean and protected! (1:19)
- What is a Pixel? - A pixel is a tiny square of colour that computers use to display everything you do on a computer screen. (1:11)
- What Does Debugging Mean? - Debugging is a process of detecting and removing potential errors or bugs in a code that can cause it to crash. (1:10)
- How Popular is Java? - Java is a worldwide known programming language with over 9 million Java developers int he world. Being a Java Developer is a good career choice if you like coding! (00:48)
- How Was Java Named? - Java originally was called Oak but the name had to be changed after lawyers realized there was already a computer company with that name. (00:38)
- What Systems Use Java? - Java is used in android app development. (00:45)
- Who Invented Java? - Java was developed by James Gosling in the early 1990's. (00:54)
Coding For Kids PlaylistEducational Voice 992175PL
Digital technology is a big part of the lives of many children today, as our children are...
Programming and Coding: One Stop Science Shop SeriesHG Distribution HG0072
How did people compute before the invention of computers? A puzzling question lands you in the...
Code KidsHemmings House Pictures HHP006
Code Kids documents a grass roots movement led by a handful of citizens in New Brunswick, Canada as...
The video programs in this streaming list allow viewers to gain a specialized insight into algebra...
Data Literacy PlaylistMCI852
The video programs in this streaming list allow viewers to gain a specialized insight into data...