Tina & Tony Series Playlist
Catalogue Number: ESM125PL
Producer: Epic Story Media
Subject: Animation, Character Education, Children's Stories, Early Childhood Education, Entertainment
Grade Level: PreK - 2, 3 - 5
Country Of Origin: Canada
Copyright Year: 2019
Running Time: 52 x 5:00
TINA & TONY celebrates the beautiful friendship between the two adorable main characters, who trust and love on another despite their complete opposite personalities. The series encourages young viewers to imagine, dream, and create their own world. Each episode stars an elephant and a hippo, and follows their adventures with friends including a rabbit, pig, bear and fox. Facing situations and emotions which all the children experience, the characters openly share their discoveries with the audience, thus helping to explore the world around them and to differentiate between good and bad.
Includes 52 episodes 5:00min each
- Sleepytime Troubles - What should a hippo do when he needs to fall asleep? He needs to count his hippos and stop paying attention to other elephants.
- Extra Strong - All friends of Tina and Tony dream about joining a circus,but not all of them are willing to train for it and somebody even go for a real fraud.
- Lost and Found - A desired finding doesn't make Tina happy because she gives it back to its owner, but later happiness comes to Tina's house anyway.
- Dirty Dishes - It is really funny to tide up the kitchen! Tina and Tony find a funny way to wash the dishes.
- A Very Happy Birthday - What does a little elephant need to be happy? Good weather? A lot of ice cream? A merry-go-round till he feels dizzy? On her Birthday Tina will create her own recipe of happiness.
- A Wiggly Dilemma - It is easy to be brave when it is not your turn to go to the dentist, but your friend's turn. But everything can change in the way even the brave one starts shaking in his boots!
- Banding Together - Nobody wanted to play football with Tina as everyone was preparing for the concert,but it turns out that music needs the rhythm,coming from the Tina's jumping ball.
- You Can't Play! - Our Tina has a brave character, but boys refuse to play with her. It gets obvious how offensive it is only when boys end up in the same situation.
- Spring Cleaning - What do we need to do with things we don’t use anymore? Tina and Tony know the answer: you need to find a way to use them again!
- To Find a Mushroom - That day Tina had two disappointmens at once. First, the sunshower turns out to consist not of the mushrooms. Moreover Tina has no idea how to look for the mushrooms.Instead of that she knows how to do something else!
- The Drawing Contest - Everyone can draw, actually. The thing is that some do it incompetently. Although when there is a box of chocolates at stake, everyone tries their best!
- Santa's Surprise - When you behaved good during the whole year and on the last day of the year you backslide and do something naughty, will Santa still come? Tina and Tony are having some serious doubts about it…
- Minding Manners - What’s the most important thing when it comes to a festive tea party? Things like: you shouldn't forget about words "Thank you" and "Please"? Or to stir sugar in the cup as quietly as you can? Neither one thing, nor another, it turns out!
- Space Friend - When a star falls, you can make a wish and it will certainly come true! It will bring a lot of happiness and a bit of sadness.
- Bird Brained - Hippo is not supposed to jump! That's what Tony thinks,but Tina proves him wrong by turning into a…bird!
- Getting Cold Feet - How can a clumsy hippo become a skilled mountain skier? Tony was sure - that's impossible! Turns out, everything is possible if you need to save someone and you have ski tied to your feet.
- Crunch Crunch - What do you do when you come across something really scary in the forest? Tina and Tony never give up! They know: if you make a step forward, your fears go away and all the scary things can become not scary anymore.
- Plum Out of Luck! - How to grow a tree from a kernel? Clever mouse knows all the intricacies and teaches her friends but for some reason hippos can do it and elephants can't. Why is that so? A new story about Tina and Tony will help to solve this mystery.
- The Sugar Burglar - A mysterious burglar started bothering Tina. There is only one thing she knows about him: he adores pies. In order to catch a cunning thief, she has to build a smart trap.
- A Clean Fight - Tony finds out that the danderous invisible enemies became a real threat to the world. Our heroes decide to save the world! It turns out that it is easy to conquer the enemies. You just need to listen to Clever Mouse advices.
- Packing the Essentials - Tony knows for sure how to prepare for a camping trip: you need to take only the things you need and leave all the rest. But it is unclear what that you will need and what not. Tina helps to figure it all out.
- A Mysterious Voice - Cautious Tony tries to avoid trouble but it is impossible with Tina around because if something happens -she always comes to help first. Then friends have to save both cautious Tony and brave Tina.
- Strongest of Them All - Who is stronger - a hippo or an elephant? Rabbit and Piggie can't find the answer to this question until Piggie turns into …a cat. The experiment showed that the strongest in the Cookie Village is the shortest one.
- A Different Story - What should Tina do if her friend Tony is absorbed in reading? Should she play alone? No, that's boring. Read, maybe? Tina is sure that reading is boring too until it comes to little elephants' honor….
- Hide and Sneak! - It is really hard for elephants to play hide - and - seek cause they are so big! Tina is lucky, she found a place where she could hide and nobody can find her. Although it didn’t make her happy at all…
- Cooking by the Book - Tina can't wait for a picnic! She is pretty sure that it is easy: you just need to get swimming hats and bake a pie! Although the dough for the pie turns out to be more stubborn than she thought…
- A Spot of Luck - What is a sign of bad luck? Tina and Tony never thought about it until one day Foxy comes fishing with them and explained everything on their way there. It turned out that there are so many superstitions that according to it they can't go anywhere. What do they do now?
- Treasure Hunters - Everyone dreams of finding a treasure. A magic stick, for example, or a flying carper…Tina and Tony find a real treasure, even though, at first, it looks totally useless.
- A Not-So-Still Life - How does a young artist start to draw? Tony is sure that you have to start from painting a landscape. Although Tina finds a way to lay the common sense in ashes!
- Medicine Mix-Up - It turns out that if you eat too much healthy food, it becomes unhealthy. This important discovery was checked by Tina and Tony and it made them realize that self-treatment can be dangerous.
- Royal Rules - Every girl wants to be a princess. Tina wanted to become one too and did her best to be a right one but she ended up being a wrong one instead. How come? Watch this episode and find out!
- Telephone - Tony is sure that he needs to do everything by himself. Tina is sure that you need to do by yourself only those things, that you can't assign to someone. In the end an ordinary thing to do becomes a huge mess.
- Making a Circus - Tony wants to tame dangerous predators. Tina is sure that there are wild animals in Cookie Village, nobody has ever tried to catch them and the best way to do it - is to attract them with candy!
- The Miracle Song - In this episode Tina found pet - it was so cute that she called it Miracle. Although she had to protect Miracle because Rabbit decided that it was a pest and he was right.
- Natural History - Cozy Cookie Village used to be a habitat of wild TinaTonians. Tony carries out digs and create a whole museum of priceless historical rubbish!
- Such Talent - Tina is dreaming of being a circus girl so she needs to go to circus school but Tony doesn't want Tina to leave. What will overcome? Friendship or circus? That's not an easy question!
- The Magic Carriage - Tony doesn't like it when Tina cries so when it happens he is able to tell her all possible lies to make her calm down. Once this white lie turns the situation into a bigger mess, Tony has to make this lie become truth.
- Weighing Out Ingredients - In order to bake a big pie you need to take as much water as an elephant's weight and twice as less flour. Tina can't be divided in two Tinas. So how will our characters measure it?
- Playing House - Is it easy being a dad? At first glance, it is not: stay at home, read your newspaper, watch football until…your daughter is Tina. Then you will have no chance to relax!
- House Rules - The grass is always greener on the other side of a fence - Tina thinks and decides to visit her friends. It was really good but she had to follow the rules there.
- Stick to the Plan - Tony always follows the plan but if there is Tina in this plan, everything goes wrong. This time friends decided to have a party and it all ended in a party accident.
- Stranded - Tony read a book about Robinson Crusoe's adventures and Tina decides that they can survive on a deserted island too.
- Gifts for Santa - Santa gives everyone presents but who gives Santa a present? Tina and Tony decide to fix it. Now they need to understand what things kind wizards like.
- Feeling Nosy - One day a mysterious parcel arrives to Cookie Village. It says: for the best nose in the world. And whose nose is the best?
- Planty - In this episode Tina and Tony decide to take care of a mean prickle. Although education and classical dancing didn't make it more cultured. Love and care, on the other hand, work wonders.
- Secrets and Surprises - One day a real secret fever conflagrated Cookie Village. Some were hiding secrets, some were looking for them but the most interesting thing about it was tracing each other.
- One Thing at a Time - Sometimes you just want to do everything in time! Tina starts doing everything at the same time - it all goes wrong. She wonders, why? Tina is doing her best!
- Fix-It Tina - Tony likes to follow the instructions and Tina thinks that she can fix everything using a thumb rule, she is sure - it works just fine! Wrong but fine.
- To See or Not to See - What does a friend-hippo do when the doctor prescribes him to wear glasses and he doesn't want to? Of course, you need to help him and wear them instead!
- Not My Day! - Best friends never leave each other. Even if a friend had a bad day and decided to stay home because if friends are together, bad luck turns into a fun game!
- Getting Colder - Why do trees get undressed in autumn? Tina and Tony are looking for answers to these questions and keep ending up in the Mouse's hospital.
- Space Secrets - Things and friends in Cookie Village keep mysteriously disappearing. Tina decides to solve this mystery and … finds out about the secret of Space Captains.
Albi (Season 1) PlaylistEpic Story Media ESM094PL
In this international hit non-verbal, animated children’s show, ALBI IS A JOVIAL SNOWMAN, who...
Albi (Season 2) PlaylistEpic Story Media ESM095PL
In this international hit non-verbal, animated children’s show, ALBI IS A JOVIAL SNOWMAN, who...
Piper's Pony Tales PlaylistEpic Story Media ESM000PL
When Piper makes up stories about her best horse friends, they magically come to life through the...