16 Hudson ER Series
Catalogue Number: BBB000
Producer: Big Bad Boo Studios
Subject: Character Education, Children's Stories, Citizenship Education, Early Childhood Education, Guidance, Health, Language Arts, Social Studies
Grade Level: PreK - 2
Country Of Origin: Canada
Copyright Year: 2020
Running Time: 15:00
Welcome to 16 Hudson ER, a series of Public Service Announcements about Health, Hygiene and Safety. Our initial series of 5 shorts was created in response to COVID-19. We hope to inform, calm and empower kids during these uncertain times with these fun, informative and powerful short videos centered around our beloved 16 Hudson characters.
Episodes in this playlist include:
- Lola’s Sneezing School - Physical distancing at home can be fun. Lola holds school and teaches her family about the right way to sneeze if you have a cold.
- Washing Hands - Sam rushes home as usual and forgets to wash his hands. His elderly grandmother makes sure he corrects this and informs him that he needs to protect her as well.
- Coronavirus Game Show - Lili sets up a game show on the balconies of the 16 Hudson courtyard to see who knows the most facts about Coronavirus.
- Social Distancing - Dressed in his favourite chicken costume, Sam goes out of his way to help his neighbours during this time. Offering Mrs. O to go grocery shopping is just one of his many ways to help!
- Luc’s News Hour - At Luc’s News Desk, we find out why social distancing is important. With the help of his friends at 16 Hudson, he discovers new ways to have fun while still staying safe!
5 episodes, 3 minutes each.
2021 MIPCOM Diversify TV Excellence Award at MIPCOM in Cannes
Where’s My Alphabet?GAPC Productions GAP076
WHERE’S MY ALPHABET is a series that takes us on a romp and a scavenger hunt to discover the...
Wash Up! It's in Your HandsMcIntyre Media Inc. MCI027
Hands spread 80% of common infectious diseases like the common cold and flu. So how can we prevent...
The Basic Hygiene VideoHuman Relations Media 600635
Using clever animation along with entertaining comments from real students, as well as expert...